Thanks to PJ, Ken, Dave, Brian, Charlie, Pedro, Jeff and Tom for a great sunday long ride.
Thank you PJ for a great set of pics.
One thought that struck me was how so many riders created their own versions of this Ramble. I mentioned in the ride description that this was not a ride that could be easily shortcut and yet…
• Jeff took his bike on the metro from Owings Mills to the city and rode to the start, when he made it back to Reisterstown, he was done.
• Charlie started from Catonsville. Rode to the start then stopped near Towson for his sister’s birthday party.
• Brian started in Fells and peeled off at Ellicott City.
• Tom met us near BWI, rode to Reisterstown, then reversed to head back home.
• Dave was feeling poor and shortcutted before the lunch stop.
There can be many versions of these long rides. If you don’t have the time or stamina to do the whole thing, I’ll help you figure out some variation.
Next Ramble is on July 7th. I haven’t decided yet on the route.