Let your eyes follow the dancing chain. Yes!
Now that I’ve got you in my power, you will prepare by typing “Chesapeake Beach Ride” into your calendar for next Sunday, August 2nd. You will cast off your weekend chores and responsibilities. You will rise early on the 2nd, mount your bicycle and ride the path defined by your cuesheet. You will ride through verdant farmland and along historic Chesapeake waterfronts. You will chat with fellow riders so naturally they will not realize you’re under a spell.
Upon return to your home, you will wake up with a smile… and, sore legs.
- The Chesapeake Beach Ride 102 mi., 4400ft.
- Date/Time: Sunday, August 2nd 7:50AM meet-up. 8:05 exit
- Start: Dixon/BWI STARTMAP
- Route Map (click EXPORT for GPS files): ROUTEMAP
- Cue Sheet (print one, or ask me to bring an extra): CUESHEET
IMPORTANT: There will be an earlier alternate start for those wanting to begin from Baltimore. Meet @7AM at Carroll Park (south corner). We will ride 11 miles to the BWI start.