This route is always a nice followup to M2M. It usually attracts a sizable group of speedy riders who start from BWI. I like to ride in from Baltimore and take it easy. There are a couple hilly sections on this route, but mostly it’s a flat and fast tour of Anne Arundel county roads and the western Chesapeake coastline. Coming?
- The Chesapeake Beach Ride 102 mi., 4400ft.
- Date/Time: Sunday, June 4th @8AM (SEE NOTE BELOW FOR EARLIER START)
- Start: Dixon/BWI STARTMAP
- Route Map (click EXPORT for GPS files): ROUTEMAP
- Cue Sheet (print one, or ask me to bring an extra): CUESHEET
IMPORTANT: There will be an earlier alternate start for those wanting to begin from Baltimore. Meet @7AM at Carroll Park (south corner). We will ride 11 miles to the BWI start.