Print yourself a cue sheet from the link below, or export the route from RWGPS.
- Date/Time: Sunday, June 17th 2018. Meet at 7:45AM. Leave PROMPTLY at 8:10AM
- Start Location: Baltimore Washington Monument
- Map/GPS: M2M Map/GPS (click “export” in upper right for GPS)
- Cue Sheets: M2M CueSheet
- Cost: None. Bring $ for lunch and snacks at local businesses
- Assistance/Sag: None. (except help from fellow riders)
- YOU RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK
WHAT’S THE RIDE LIKE? M2M is a little of everything. There will be fast and slow riders, skinny and fat tire bikes, racers and bike party people. There has been groups of only 10 riders in rain and groups of 100 in nice weather. M2M goes rain or shine. We ride a steady average pace of about 13MPH. There are hills, but none more strenuous than a long ride through your neighborhood. The roads to DC are as safe as riding in Baltimore. Most of the route is surprisingly scenic and the DC trail system is very relaxing. We’ll stop 3 times: a break at the 25 mile point, a lunch at Union Station in DC and a break at the 75 mile point. I will bring a few cue sheets, but mostly you will be following ride leaders.